
Is there a product you absolutely love, one you are searching for but cannot locate, something you dislike, want advice on???? Ask your questions or share your feedback here. I am always upfront and honest about my opinions of products but I'm sure others would like to hear it from you the customer! So grab a cup of your favorite beverage and have a seat in the Cafe....let us all know what you think by posting in the comments area. Thanks in advance for your feedback/questions!!

4 comments:
I totally wouldn't ask you to ship a prize to Utah, lol, but I thought I'd comment about how great this site looks! I hope it starts booming for you.
Looks great and I hope people start checking it out more for you!
Since Erin is technically the first to post a message in the cafe but is not an Avon customer (yet!!), she's going to receive a special surprise for her birthday!! Happy 21st (cough) Erin!!
Wow! Everything looks great. FYI.. one of my favorite Avon lines is FootWorks.. love it! Now that winter is here and the heat is on, I need it more than ever! Thanks Avon Lady :-)
Post a Comment